Your privacy and security is extremely important to the GrowBee.com Team, and we take a number of steps to ensure that your information is safe, and that you understand what is happening with it. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. Collecting, processing, and use of your personal data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and mobile devices and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this platform; information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including your;
- First & last name
- Email address
- Phone number (optional)
- Social login via Facebook and/or Twitter credentials
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including your name, email address, profession, and why you are registering. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including your name, email address, gender, career history and any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the platform;
- structure your communities
- show your personal profile to others
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the platform;
- enable your use of the services available on the platform;
- send you email & push notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the platform;
- keep the platform secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the platform; and Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the GrowBee.com Terms & Conditions. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing, other than set out in the GrowBee.com Terms & Conditions i.e. where your account was paid for on behalf of a specific third party.
2. Collecting, processing, and use of your personal data for your EmployeeApp
a. Automatic collecting and storing of data
For technical reasons, certain data is always passed on to us from your computer as the communication takes place on the internet. This includes the date and time you visited our website, your browser type, the browser settings, the operating system, the previous website you visited and the quantity of data transmitted.
This information will only be stored to use in the case of an error and will be deleted after 30 days. This information is usually not personal data. Furthermore, your computer also transfers your IP-Address to us, which in individual cases could be personal-related. The above-mentioned data is only used for internal system-related purposes.
b. Collecting, processing, and use of personal data when registering for and using the app
In the context of the registration, it is necessary that you provide various personal data, which we will store and use. While doing so, we only require you to provide such information in order for you to be able to take advantage of your app.
In the registration process we collect and use your email address or similar registration ID and possibly ask you to choose and create a password. Additionally, you can also provide us with your name and company handle. We may offer more registration alternatives in the future, which will ask different, clearly labeled information (such as using your mobile number instead of your e-mail address). We use the above-named data to authenticate you as the legitimate user of your app.
Furthermore, we (automatically) store certain activities during your use of the app. This includes the user-ID, your login date and time, your browser type, the browser settings and the operating system. Unless you give us permission to continue to store and use your data, we delete the above-mentioned information as soon as you delete or deactivate your user account.
c. Possibility for Inspection
Our employees who maintain the appropriate privileges, and those working on behalf of GrowBee.com external IT providers, are able to view the above named personal data. Please note that based on the current state of technology, absolute security of data transfer on the internet can not be guaranteed. The user is responsible for the security of the data they transfer through the internet.
3. Additional collecting and processing of personal data and transmission to third-parties
In some cases, we may transfer personal data to a third party. This only happens though, if it is required or permitted by law, or if you have given your consent.
4. Data processing outside of the European Union (“EU”) and the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
We process your data at a German or international data hosting center. Your data will be hosted on servers in Germany or within the EU/ EEA. We have taken appropriate measures in order to ensure that the service providers/ data centers chosen comply with the data protection laws and, hence, ensures the security of your personal data.We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected.servers. All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website.
5. Your right to information, correction, deletion and disclosure of your data
In accordance with legal provisions, you have the right to correct, delete, and block your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to obtain the following information from us at any time: (as appropriate) which of your personal data we store, what our purpose for storing this data is, as well as requesting the origin and recipient, or recipient category of this data. Such inquiries can be directed to the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Policy amendments
7. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
10. Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Solution Unlimited.